Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nelson Mandela is a pinko terrorist!

Today I met Rob Anders.
Scratch that.
Today, I had the opportunity to meet Rob Anders (named the most useless MP in the history of Canadian parliament) but decided that eating carrots would be a better use of my precious time. I was also approached about joining a student Conservative club. I don't think I've ever had to try so hard to withhold laughter in my life.
I wish situations like this could just make me laugh retroactively, but they make me extremely sad. As in, when will people get a clue and realize that some world views simply possess no internal logic and therefore do not merit support by anyone? When will people realize that a person who cannot formulate a sentence probably shouldn't make decisions on anyone's behalf? 
Hanky panky hanky panky pork mobile Tbird supreme! 

I haven't been so disappointed in humanity and Christian culture since people started wearing Crocs in public.  

No comments:

Post a Comment