Wednesday, April 7, 2010

no hook-ups

My other personality has something to say today as well (I'm never upset by just one thing, believe me).

Here is a law that will make everyone's days much brighter if abided by:
If you're in a disgustingly touchy, aren't-we-so-lucky-to-have-found-each-other-and-happenstancially-fallen-in-love, isn't-Christian-school-great-because-of-young-marriage, aren't-other-people-sad-and-incomplete-because-they-haven't-found-what-we've-found-in-each-other couples that litters this world I'm compelled to live in, only act like it if you're alone or around people who are glad that you're together. Don't make strangers suffer the awkwardness of your intimacy, and especially not in enclosed spaces. They might just vom all over you.

Can I get an 'Amen!'?

2 comments: